Here’s a great look at 8 tips for first time home buyers by Jay Jenkins at The Motley Fool. Jay compiles advice from a professional real estate broker with over 30 years experience. These practical, straightforward lists are just the type we like to recommend here at Newbuyer.
To help all of the first-time home buyers reading this, Debra broke down her best advice into these eight critical points.
1. Work with a knowledgeable, experienced realtor
2. Get pre-approved for your loan
3. Limit expenditures until you own your new home
5. Be open and honest
6. Let your realtor negotiate on your behalf
7. Time matters
8. Remember that all the frustration and hard work will be worth it in the end